Blastech certifies as specified in M-1003
Blastech is proud to announce that they have completed the comprehensive compliance audit and have met the requirements of the Association of the American Railroads (AAR) Quality Assurance Program as specified in M-1003. With over 30 years of experience in protective coating and rubber lining applications, the Blastech facility had undergone a major expansion in 2015 to meet the industry demand for interior coating and lining of steel tank cars.
We encourage railcar owners to visit our facility, where our team can provide a detailed explanation of our capabilities and offer insight on how we can help you maintain your fleet.
Our rail certification covers the following services:
- B24 Repair of tank cars
- C6 Removal and replacement of tank car service equipment (including changing of gaskets)
- C7 Removal of interior linings and coatings in tank cars
- C8 Installation of interior linings and coatings in tank cars
- C9 Qualification of interior linings and coatings in tank cars
- C10 Repair of interior linings and coatings in tank cars
- C11 Inspection of interior linings and coatings in tank cars
Protecting investments with high performance coatings
Blastech is a custom industrial coating applicator based in Brantford, Ontario that specializes in the application of high performance coating systems. We are experts in metalizing (thermal spray coating/TSC) and liquid coating applications, including zinc, epoxy, polyurethane and polysiloxane. Typical processing involves components such as structural steel, custom fabrications, tanks, vessels, ducts, panels, plate and pipe; however, we have the capability to process virtually anything.
Address: 12400 Highway 43 North, Axis, AL 36505, United States