Skip to content

Harvest Acquires Remaining Interest in Arrowhead

Read Time: 1 min

Harvest Midstream has purchased the remaining interest of Arrowhead Gulf Coast Holdings LLC (AGCH), a network of pipelines and terminals serving the Louisiana refinery market and regional production.

The deal brings AGCH under full ownership of Harvest, the company said in a release July 20. Prior to the deal closing, a fund managed by BlackRock Real Assets held a 37.5 percent stake and Harvest owned the remaining 62.5 percent.

The AGCH system includes about 300 miles of crude and condensate pipelines and terminal assets in southern Louisiana. The Bay Marchand-to-Ostrica-to-Alliance (BOA) and Clovelly-to-Meraux (CAM) pipelines are integral to the crude supply of the Valero Meraux and PBF Chalmette refineries, Harvest said.

Other pipeline and terminal assets include Golden Cocodrie, Atchafalaya, Eugene Island, Erath Tank Farm, Burns dock, Burns terminal, and Sabine.

For more information visit www.harvestmidstream.com