DTE Energy has announced the composition of the Board of Directors for DT Midstream, the new independent, publicly traded company that is expected to be formed through the planned spin-off of DTE Energy’s non-utility natural gas pipeline, storage and gathering business.
DTE Energy expects that the spin-off will be completed in July 2021.
The DT Midstream Board will consist of seven directors, including five independent directors:
- Robert Skaggs, Jr., executive chair of the DT Midstream Board, former chairman and CEO of Columbia Pipeline Group. and former president and CEO of NiSource
- David Slater, president and CEO of DT Midstream, currently president and COO of DTE Midstream
- Stephen Baker, owner, president and CEO, Rondeau Energy Consulting
- Wright Lassiter III, lead independent director of the DT Midstream Board and president and CEO of Henry Ford Health System
- Elaine Pickle, senior audit partner, Ernst & Young, retiring June 30, 2021
- Peter Tumminello, former group president of commercial businesses, Southern Company Gas
- Dwayne Wilson, former senior vice president, Fluor Corporation
Robert Skaggs, executive chair of the DT Midstream Board commented: “Our diverse Board will include seasoned executives with significant energy, midstream, natural gas and local market experience, as well as financial and regulatory expertise. I am confident that we will have the right skill sets to drive growth and value creation at the new DT Midstream.”
DTE Energy is a Detroit-based diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. The DTE portfolio includes energy businesses focused on power and industrial projects; renewable natural gas; natural gas pipelines, gathering and storage; and energy marketing and trading.
For more information visit: www.dteenergy.com