Tarsco Bolted Tank provides engineering, manufacturing and construction of customized, above-ground bolted storage tank systems. We work with clients on a global scale to design, manufacture and construct liquid and dry bolted tank solutions with exceptional quality. As an industry leader in bolted storage tank systems, we work to provide you with the best value and the most advanced solutions. Our decades of experience, combined with our state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing facility, can provide you with any volume of storage you may require.
Our staff and management work closely with customers to create unique ways to reduce steps, improve delivery time and simplify assembly. We consistently manufacture products that meet and exceed our customers’ requirements and expectations. Utilizing the best materials available, we are capable of building tanks with capacities up to 5,000,000 gallons and are committed to providing superior-quality, on-time, defect-free products with unparalleled customer service.
Tarsco Bolted Tank’s project management staff offers our customers the following:
- Assigned contact through project completion ensuring effective communication and attention to detail
- Planning assistance, scheduling and drawing review
- Preliminary tank layout and confirmation
- Product specification and design criteria assistance
- Contract review, pre-job-site review, and acceptance procedures
Tarsco Bolted Tank provides the following construction and field services to our customers:
- Complete construction by qualified company crews
- Non-union, prevailing wage and union wages per local requirements
- Post-job service to ensure continued satisfaction
- Field erection crews are factory trained direct employees
Our experienced and well qualified staff has designed, manufactured, and erected more than 6,000 tanks in 25 countries. As a leader in the dry and liquid bolted storage tank systems, Tarsco Bolted Tank is prepared to tackle the distinctive challenges you face. Our goal is to solve all of your storage tank needs with timely and comprehensive quotes, superior engineering, quality manufacturing, thoroughly-trained construction crews, and efficient project management.
We are looking for DEALERS to sell our tanks globally. For more information contact:
Douglas Trasatt, 417-312-5170, Douglas.firstname.lastname@example.org